What are toddler busy bags? They are quick activities that can be pulled out when a parent needs a few minutes to keep their toddler busy -- make lunch, go to the bathroom, talk on the phone, or check Pinterest! Keep all the materials in a bag so that they can be set up in a moment's notice or taken with you as a portable activity.
The toddler busy bag activities available at this website go along with the Three Ghost Friends e-books! Even if you do not have an iPad or iPhone your toddler could still benefit from the activities. Please use them (and tell a friend who has an iPad or iPhone that you heard about these great e-books for young readers)!
Ghost Counting Wheels
|Please Pin this Picture on Pinterest!|
What you Will Need:
2. Thick white paper/card stock
3. Six clothespins for each wheel
4. Black marker
5. Storage bag
6. Glue Stick
7. Cardboard (reuse a cereal box)
1. Print the counting wheel on thick paper.
2. Cut out the counting wheel and mount on cardboard..
3. Write the corresponding numbers on the clothespins.
4. Child will match correct numbered clothespin to ghosts on the wheel.
|Click Here to Download the wheel for numbers 1-6|
|Click Here to Download the wheel for numbers 5-10|
|This activity was perfect for my 4 year old son.|
|Count and clip!|
Check more activities at Living Montessori Now!