Welcome to Three Ghost Friends Toddler Busy Bag Activities Week!
What are toddler busy bags? They are quick activities that can be pulled out when a parent needs a few minutes to keep their toddler busy -- make lunch, go to the bathroom, talk on the phone, or check Facebook! Keep all the materials in a bag so that they can be set up in a moment's notice or taken with you as a portable activity.
|Please pin this image to Pinterest!|
When the week comes to an end you will have five toddler busy bag activities that go along with the Three Ghost Friends e-books! Even if you do not have an iPad or iPhone your toddler could still benefit from the activities. Please use them (and tell a friend who has an iPad or iPhone that you heard about these great e-books for young readers)!
|Download the Printable Sheet|
What you Will Need:
2. Thick white paper/card stock
3. 14 crafts sticks (if making both puzzles)
4. Box cutter or craft paper cutter
5. Storage bag
6. Glue Stick
1. Print the puzzle images on thick paper.
2. Cut out the images.
3. Lay out your craft sticks and tape them together.
4. Flip craft sticks over so the tape is on the back and glue the puzzle image on the front of the craft sticks.
5. Let the glue dry and remove the tape from the back of the craft sticks.
6. Slice apart the craft sticks with a box cutter or a craft paper cutter.
|Tape together the craft sticks so they don't move and then flip over the group of sticks.|
|Glue the puzzle images to the front of the craft sticks and let dry.|
|Remove tape from the back of the craft sticks and then slice apart.|
|Time to play!|
|It was fun to watch him put the puzzles together. He started with the images in the middle and then worked his way to the top and bottom! Have Fun!|
|Place your craft stick puzzles in a storage bag to keep all the pieces together.|